This class is an in-depth one day immersion into the world of Scrum. It is ideal for anyone who is interested in learning more about the benefits of Scrum. Scrum Essentials is full of practical, real world techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. This course will allow your organization to enjoy the many advantages Scrum has to offer. Hands-on exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the benefits of Scrum firsthand.
Who Should Attend?
- Software Architects
- Software Developers
- Software Development Managers
- Systems Analysts
Class Learning Objectives
- Learn about the advantages Scrum can brings to your team
- Learn how to re-engage your customers by rebuilding trust and putting them in the driver's seat
- Learn to embrace continuous planning throughout project lifecycle and gathering real-time requirements
- Learn how to apply techniques such as swarming to more effectively get work done
- Learn how to work as a self organizing/ self management team
- Learn how to align your team around rapid fire issue/risk discovery
- Learn how to identify ineffective ways of working and practice continuous improvement
CSD Track Two Benefits
- Learn while not being bored and having fun
- Retain more information because of our unique hands-on approach; based on the latest research into brain science
- Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Maximize investments already made by gaining valuable Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Increase your personal worth within your company and in the marketplace
- Easy to use reminders of Scrum
- Printed class manual
- Scrum reference card
- Thumb drive loaded with; articles, class exercises, whitepapers, etc.
- 7 PDUs
- One Year membership in the Scrum Alliance
- Completion of all requirements for the Scrum Alliance CSD Candidate Assessment.
Upcoming Scrum Essentials Classes
Scrum Essentials (SE) — Tampa, FL
April 27 @ 8:30 am – April 27 @ 4:30 pm
Scrum Essentials (SE) — Nashville, TN
May 18 @ 8:30 am – June 22 @ 4:30 pm